Most of the time, I have my head in a book.
When my head isn’t in a book, I’ll likely be:
- thinking about books
- buying books
- reading books to my little girl
- snooping through other people’s bookshelves
- wandering in a daze around a bookshop of some description
- editing or proofing other people’s books (I’m a freelance writer and editor by trade)
- tinkering with my own writing (currently mostly locked in my laptop)
If you also like books, we’ll probably get on famously. Thank you for stopping by.