Some reading and inspiration from the virtual world for you:
- I wish I could have seen Diana Athill speak at the Hampstead and Highgate Lit Fest. She is wise in all the ways that matter.
- One day….one happy day…
- I’ve just finished Deborah Levy’s Hot Milk (thoughts to follow another day). Do you agree with her about literature?
- Loved this. A literary feud is afoot!
Spotlight on bloggers:
- I so enjoyed following along with Kim’s Reading Australia 2016 over at Reading Matters. This round-up offers a lot of reading inspiration.
- For some more 2017 inspiration, I thought this was a great summary from Bookish Beck.
- Lynne at Dovegreyreader knows that there are plenty of us out there who enjoy a quality literary journal.